Common Myths and Misconceptions About Hypnosis
All are untrue!
1. MYTH: Only the weak-minded can be hypnotized. If I'm strong-minded and in control, I can't be hypnotized. You should have told the client to type it up for you.
2. MYTH: Hypnosis means being asleep or unconscious.
3. MYTH: I have to give up all my control to the operator. The hypnotist will be able to make me do things I don't want to do.
4. MYTH: I might tell secrets and reveal something awful about myself.
5. MYTH: The state of hypnosis is dangerous.
6. MYTH: I'm not a good subject for hypnosis. OR: Someone tried to hypnotize me once and it didn't work. therefore I can't be hypnotized.
7. Myth: Hypnotists have special powers.
8. Myth: If the hypnotist dropped dead, I'd never come out of trance.
Call 253-225-9731 for information / to schedule your session.